Monday, September 12, 2011

OOO-OOO THAT SMELL!!!

Okay, here it is 9 days since the beginning of this nightmare and I feel like I'm losing my mind. Earlier today I started calling people for any advice they might have and I was a sobbing mess. Finally my friend, Mary Beth, called her builder husband for a good plumber but he said I should call Gwinnett County Water. I called the emergency number and the guy said that I needed to go outside and turn on the spigot in order to get the gas bubble out of the house. And not to light any more candles. As it turns out, this kind of thing makes toxic fumes. It has been HORRIBLE!
Since it didn't work, the water company will be coming back out tomorrow to flush the lines. THANK THE LORD!!! I don't think I can take much more of this smell. There is no way to describe it as I've never been around anything this putrid, but it is THE WORST THING I've ever been in contact with. So everyone pray that the dude shows up tomorrow and fixes everything!
And with that, I will leave my last song as today's, too!

No comments: